Now, adult advocates for teens (teachers, parents, and community members) and older youth can lead our Education Into Action workshop curriculum on media literacy and activism. We’ve tested it by reaching nearly 8,000 youth over more than 10 years!
The About-Face Education Into Action Workshop Curriculum lets teachers, youth mentors, and community members — anybody, really! — lead our 60-to-90–minute workshop with teens of all genders. It’s set up so you can tailor the media examples to the needs and demographics of your group.
Here’s how it works:
1. License the curriculum in our Shop
2. … which will give you access to:
• The About-Face Education Into Action Curriculum Guide
• Access to Google Slides presentation to customize for your group
• Access to About-Face Media Catalog with ongoing updates
3. Get your group together and lead an Education Into Action Workshop.